With the Summer in full swing, there’s no better way to spend your free time than with a round of golf. Whether you’re an avid golfer or have never picked up a club before, we’re sure you’ll love TreeTop Adventure Golf.
Here are 11 reasons why you should play…
1. You can play whatever the weather!
Our courses are all undercover, so whether it’s blistering heat or pouring rain outside, you can still play inside our courses amongst exotic animals, lush rainforests and tropical fish – not to mention our air conditioning system keeps the temperature nice and cool too!
2. It’s fun for everyone!
We have two 18-hole adventure golf courses suitable for all ages and abilities. The Lost Temple is suitable for beginners and families with lots of obstacles and loops to navigate around. Dinosaur Escape is a little more challenging with lots of twists and turns to put your skills to test.
3. It’s a game that anyone can win!
It doesn’t matter how good (or bad) your putting skills are, there’s always the chance that you could be the winner at the end of the round. As long as you keep calm under pressure (and don’t let your friends distract you while they try to
TreeTop Adventure Golf is a 36 hole mini golf course. In this blog post I’ll be telling you some reasons why you should play TreeTop Adventure Golf.
1) It’s fun for all ages!
2) No matter what the weather, inside or out you can enjoy mini golf at it’s best.
3) There are 2 courses to choose from, explore the rainforest or discover your inner pirate and battle the high seas.
4) The adventure doesn’t stop there! Before you finish playing on our course, don’t forget to collect a stamp card and collect 10 stamps to get your 11th game FREE.
5) With two locations in Glasgow, you can play mini golf wherever you are!
6) Staying in? No problem! Take advantage of our home delivery service at takeawayexpress.co.uk and get your favourite food delivered straight to your door.
7) If you’re feeling hungry after all that fun, we have lots of tasty snacks available to purchase once inside the centre.
8) We have fantastic facilities including disabled access, seated areas and baby changing facilities.
9) If it’s not just golf that you’re looking for we have other activities such as pool tables, arcade machines and air hockey available to
When we launched our first course at Edinburgh Ocean Terminal back in April, we had no idea how popular it would be. We’ve been absolutely blown away by the response, and with over 5000 of you coming to play our adventure golf course in just a few short months, we reckon you must be having as much fun as we are!
TreeTop Adventure Golf is the latest edition to our family of awesome entertainment venues, which includes the world’s biggest trampoline park – Jump In Trampoline Parks – and the UK’s best indoor climbing walls – The Climbing Hangar.
We really believe that TreeTop Adventure Golf is something special and here are 11 reasons why:
1. We’re not your average mini golf course
We’re masters of adventure. Our courses are designed to provide a fun and challenging experience for all ages and abilities, from little adventurers to big ones! You’ll play your way through 18 holes of lush foliage, mysterious caves, magical rainforests and even a waterfall or two! Each hole has its own individual theme and design which will really get your imagination going.
2. There are hidden treasures to discover along the way
As well as being able to putt your way around the rainforest and relax on our comfy sof
The Forest of Adventure is open! TreeTop Adventure Golf has finally opened its doors to the public and we are thrilled to share all that you can expect when you visit us…
Ever feel the need to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life? Or just feel like doing something different? Well, you can at TreeTop Adventure Golf, Nottingham’s newest attraction.
Here are 11 reasons why you should pay us a visit:
1. It’s fun (for everyone)
Whether you’re with your mates or your Nan, we offer a great day out for everyone! There’s something for everyone to enjoy, from the young to the young at heart. You could even test your competitive streak by challenging each other to a round – but remember it’s only fun if there’s a little friendly rivalry involved! We offer 2 courses of 18 holes, so there is plenty of fun to be had.
2. Your inner child will thank you
Soft play – but not as you know it! We have taken the classic soft play experience and given it a new lease of life. We’ve got some pretty cool features in our indoor sections, including spinning leaves and twinkling stars, so let your
1. A fun day out with friends
2. It is a great way to celebrate a special occasion such as birthday, exam results or just any other reason to celebrate
3. Great family activity that all ages can enjoy
4. TreeTop Adventure Golf is a unique experience
5. Easy to play for people of all ages and abilities
6. Find out who the best putter in your group is
7. Excellent venue for corporate events, Team building and parties
8. Good for your health, walking round the course will give you some much needed exercise and help burn off those extra calories gained through eating too much birthday cake!
9. Helping to save the environment and reduce carbon footprint, many of the features are made from recycled materials or reclaimed wood such as our totem poles made from recycled plastic bottles and our waterfall feature constructed using old pallets
10. Fantastic photo opportunities around the course, take some photos on your visit to help capture those special moments or share them with your friends on social media
11. Relaxing atmosphere whilst being outdoors
1. Improve your golf skills
Playing mini golf is a great way to develop your golfing skills. This is because it incorporates all the fundamental aspects of the game of golf, such as putting and chipping, in a fun and relaxed environment.
2. It’s a great family activity
Mini golf is a family-friendly activity that anyone can enjoy, regardless of age or skill level. Plus, while you’re having fun, you’ll also be able to improve your hand-eye coordination and concentration skills!
3. Get some fresh air
We’ve got two courses for you to try out – one in Manchester and one in Leeds. Our courses are outdoors, so it’s the perfect excuse to get outside and enjoy some fresh air!
4. Get moving
Mini golf is a low impact activity that will still get your heart pumping a bit faster than usual! It’s not just the kids who will get active either – adults love our activities just as much!
5. No need for sunshine!
Our indoor courses mean you don’t need good weather to enjoy yourself. So if it’s raining outside, you can still have fun at TreeTop Adventure Golf!
6. No need for expensive equipment!
You don’t need fancy equipment to play
There are many different activities you can try when you’re visiting a city. Whether you want to shop, ride a bike or even go on a safari, there are so many places you can visit and things you can do. But how about trying out some mini golf?
Mini golf is a great sport that’s fun for all the family, and it’s the perfect way to spend an afternoon. It will bring out your competitive side and it’s a simple sport that anyone can play! You’ll love having an excuse to get outdoors, too; so next time you’re in Bristol, make sure to check out TreeTop Adventure Golf!
Here are 11 reasons why you should be playing mini golf: